Everything you need to know to have a seamless and enjoyable experience at The Jetty Theatre.
How to book
Tickets can be booked online through our website or through the Box office –
Phone: 02 66484930 | Email: email@example.com.
- If booking online please note that you do not need to physically print out your ticket. You can show your ticket on your smart device and present at the door or alternatively opt for Box Office collection.
- The Box Office is open 12-4pm Tuesday- Friday, and one hour prior to each performance. Phone: 02 66484930|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note if the Box Office is busy when you call, you may need to leave a message. Staff will return your call as soon as possible.
- If booking tickets on a mobile device please go to the main site to ensure you can book your allocated seat. Allocated seating is available for most performances. If in doubt, please contact the Box Office.
- Group Bookings are available for many productions so get some friends together for a great night out.
- Discounted tickets are available for Pensioner, Concession Card and Senior Card holders, as well as full-time students. Please provide proof of concession.
- Concession discounts do not apply to all shows.
- Please be advised there is a fee of $5 for re-printing of lost tickets. Please ensure you have your tickets with you or on your device.
- We regret to inform that there are no refunds on tickets purchased except if an event is cancelled or rescheduled as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice. For more details visit www.liveperformance.com.au
- Exchanges are permitted providing at least 48 hours notice is given. Cost of exchange is $5 per ticket
- We often program special performances for school students so we do encourage school groups and pre schools to visit the theatre.
- There are no seat changes within 1 hour of the performance. Please be advised that any seat changes do incur a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
Dress Circle Membership
- Please make sure you don’t miss out on getting the seats you want to the shows you want to see. Membership will help you to save money and get access to other benefits.
Location & Parking
- We are located at 337 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour.
- There is ample parking along Harbour Drive and Edinburgh St. Please be considerate when visiting the theatre. Please do not restrict any driveways or park in restricted areas.
Phones, cameras & recording equipment
- Due to copyright requirements and to ensure an enjoyable theatre experience for all patrons, cameras and recording equipment are not permitted. Please ensure your mobile phone is turned off out of consideration.
Infants attending performances
- We welcome people of all ages to experience events at the Jetty Theatre. Children under 3 may be admitted free of charge and without a ticket (excluding designated children’s performances) Children will not be allocated a seat and must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian for the duration of the event. Please consider the interests and enjoyment of others when bringing children into the theatre.
- Designated children’s performances, i.e performances programmed specifically for children do require children under the age of 3 to be admitted with a ticket. Babes in arms (under 12 months) do not require a ticket but please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure the disturbance of other patrons is avoided. Designated children’s performances will be clearly identified on the website.
- A limited number of booster seats are available for better viewing. Please see our friendly staff.
- Please be aware that latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Please make sure you are seated in plenty of time. We do have a monitor in the foyer to view the performance if you are locked out.
- The Jetty Theatre is dedicated to making the theatre accessible to all. Please contact us to discuss your special needs so we can ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
- Wheelchair space are available- please contact the Box Office.
- The theatre is fitted with a hearing aid induction loop. Please switch your hearing aid to T-switch. The best seats are those in the centre section of the theatre, ROWS A-J.
- Companion card holders are entitled to a free ticket for their companion. These must be booked in person or by phoning the Box Office. Companion card tickets cannot be booked online. You will need to present your Companion Card when collecting tickets.
- Please be advised we are unable to provide special assistance if you book tickets online.
- Jetty Theatre Gift Certificates make an ideal gift for Christmas or a Special Occasion. They are available in amounts $20, $50, $100, $200 online or the amount of your choosing at the Box Office. The recipient has the flexibility to choose performances, dates and times. Our Gift Certificates are valid for three years.
- We appreciate some people feel the cold more than others, so if you are feeling chilly, blankets are available in the foyer. Please talk to one of our friendly ushers if you need assistance.
- We are indebted to the contribution of our numerous volunteer ushers and bar staff, without whose dedication, we would not be able to provide such service to the community
- Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
The Jetty Theatre reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute artists and vary the program if the necessity arises. Please note that some performances may contain smoke, haze, strobe lighting, loud noise and strong language. Where available, we will indicate this in our program, website and in the theatre foyer at the time of the performance.